Tony is Kazee’s director and senior investigator. He is an admitted lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW, the High Court of Australia and the holder of an unrestricted NSW Commercial Agents and Private Inquiry Agents license.
Tony was born and raised in Wollongong, he has two decades of diverse investigative and court experience. He has conducted thousands of investigations and assessments for both state and federal government departments including; NSW, Qld, NT and SA Police, The Australian Defence Force, Border Force, IP Australia, Australian Tax Office, the Federal Attorney General’s Office, Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, Human Services, Australian Security and Investments Commission in fact there are few government departments that Tony has not provided professional services for.
Tony calls upon his comprehensive investigative, legal, academic and life skills to obtain superior outcomes for all his clients.
Tony has the following academic qualifications;
- Graduate Diploma Legal Practice (Merit)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science (Social Welfare)
- Advanced Diploma in Government (Investigations/Fraud Control/Work Place Inspections) and Occupational Health and Safety
- Diplomas in Policing, Government (Investigation) and Community Services
- Certificate IV in Government (Personnel Security)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Team Leadership
- Certificate III in Mercantile Agents
Tony also holds a current working with children check, and Federal Government Security clearance for the more sensitive children and federal government investigations he conducts.